Recently I have noticed one of my package was stuck for couple of hours then couple of days in Install pending status. Same package distributed to other DP’s without any problem.
I have looked into the logs on the Primary site and noticed the primary site is rejecting all the requests for the problem DP.
I have added a new account to the senders address list, in 2 minutes the application been distributed to the DP.
How to set senders address:
Go to System Center Configuration Manager > Site management > <Site Code><Site Name> > Site Settings > Addresses
Under the address on the right hand side you will have <site code> <Site name>. Open the properties of the Standard Senders Address. On the General Tab look for Site address account.Here add a resource account.